Volunteer at Hope House Detroit
There are many ways you can be plugged in with Hope House!
There are so many ways you can volunteer with Hope House!
- Volunteer with a program!
- There are a variety of programs at Hope House, if you’re interested in being a weekly volunteer with one of these programs, we’d love to have you!
- Join a team!
- Within Hope House, we have specific ministry teams that help us carry out ongoing projects, efforts, etc. These teams meet regularly to brainstorm and carry out some of the specific ways we do ministry.
- Play outside with kids!
- Throughout the summer, we have something called “Outdoor Fun” – where we play outside with the kids in our neighborhood. This is a great way for us to meet kids in our neighborhood, build on existing friendships with kids, and have lots of fun!
- Help with an event!
- We have numerous “Big Events” throughout the summer that we can always use extra people for!
SPECIFIC VOLUNTEER NEEDS
Here are some specific volunteer needs we currently have:
- Read Around the Block Volunteer
- Mondays and Thursdays from 3:45-6:15pm we need people who are interested in reading with kids!
If you are interested in volunteering with Hope House Detroit, please contact Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org