Volunteer at Hope House Detroit
There are many ways you can be plugged in with Hope House!
There are so many ways you can volunteer with Hope House!
- Volunteer with a program!
- There are a variety of programs at Hope House, if you’re interested in being a weekly volunteer with one of these programs, we’d love to have you! (Check out our program page for more info on our different programs!)
- Play outside with kids!
- Throughout the summer, we have something called “Outdoor Fun” – where we play outside with the kids in our neighborhood. This is a great way for us to meet kids in our neighborhood, build on existing friendships with kids, and have lots of fun!
- Help with an event!
- We have Big Events in the Summer and Fall that you could come help run a game, serve food, and play with kids!
- We have BBQs throughout the summer and welcome volunteers to help by hanging out with the kids, serve food, etc.
If you are interested in volunteering with Hope House Detroit, please contact Dana at email@example.com or fill out the Volunteer Application by clicking here:Apply Here!