Praises and Prayer
As summer approaches we see ourselves entering into a time of strengthening and transition. We are so thankful for all that God has been doing in preparation for a summer of Maxing it Out! Today, we are praising God for all of the wild and crazy things He is doing! Some of those being…
• New House Directors!
• Four summer interns!
• Teen Council girls did an awesome job leading our first Big Event for the summer!
• The play set is officially open!
• A great Leadership Team retreat to recenter and prepare us for summer!
• Ever-growing relationships with our partners!
• A growing volunteer base!
• New faces from the neighborhood at the Big Event!
• A full season of visitings groups ahead!
• God’s direction in Hope House future!
• God’s marvelous leading, plan, and wisdom!
Hope House relies heavily on the spirit of prayer. We aim to seek God’s direction and join Him where He is at work. We would love for you to join us in this effort. Some ways you can be praying for Hope House are…
• That we max out our resources, making the most of EVERY opportunity
• For our summer groups and interns to grow close to Christ as they learn and serve
• For our new house directors as they adjust and lead
• For our staff, volunteers, and leadership team as the summer craziness stretches us
• That the Lord would have His way, lead our ways, and by glorified
• For His love to be thick in our neighborhood
• For peace and protection, faith and fun for all
• For more volunteers!
• For growth in our programs
• For our incoming groups to see and feel God working in them, our community, and their group.
• For more kids for the summer from the neighborhood and surrounding schools. Send us every kid you want us to meet, Lord.